Blockchain technology is becoming a key business focus for many industries, however its impact and potential is not yet fully understood and many senior executives consider the technology over-hyped. As blockchain emerges from concept to reality, we will discuss its implication within enterprise environments, explore potential use cases, and examine the risks and benefits with our panel of IT Leaders and subject matter experts.
Questions we will tackle:
– Is blockchain an opportunity or threat?
– What do you tell the board about blockchain?
– How will the technology evolve?
– What tech skills are required?
– How are vendors addressing blockchain adoption?
This session will feature Lucas Mearian, Senior Reporter, Computerworld, as our special guest host.