DEMO CIO Council
Connecting the Enterprise to Emerging Technology
This Community connects Enterprise CIOs, Technology Entrepreneurs and Investors.
Our mission is simple – offer IT executives the opportunity to engage with emerging technology companies before, during and after they launch.
Gain an intimate knowledge of the emerging technology landscape leading to innovation and competitive advantage for your organization. These start-ups are at the leading edge of what’s next and could potentially help you leapfrog competitors, drive innovation to your employees and customers, take market share from competitors and retire legacy systems more rapidly. Some of these emerging technologies are also potential acquisitions for your organization.
This vetted community will allow members to assess the potential of these start-up technologies, influence and shape the viability of use in the enterprise, and ultimately create an eco system for innovation. This esteemed community of thought leaders will provide technology entrepreneurs with an un-rivaled sounding board to gain insight and feedback of their venture and product development.
Panel at DEMO Fall 2013 featuring DEMO CIO Council members Angela Yochem, Global CIO, BDP International, Mike McClaskey, Chief Human Resources Officer and EVP, DISH Network, and Steven John, CIO, Workday.
Meet our Board Members
- Neal Silverman SVP & GMDEMO
- Erick Schonfeld Executive ProducerDEMO
- Alex Rosen Managing DirectorIDG Ventures
- Tim Arthur CIOAlltech, Inc.
- Matt Butcher CIOKarl Storz
- Victor Fetter CIOLPL Financial Services
- Ron Guerrier CIOToyota Financial Services
- Vishwa Hassan Global Head - IT Research and Technology DevelopmentIntel
- Steven John CIOAmeriPride Services Inc.
- Ralph Loura CIO, Enterprise GroupHP
- John Swieringa CIODish Network
- Kelly McGowan CIOAmerican Securities
- Diana McKenzie CIOAmgen
- Doug Rousso SVP & CTOCBS Corporation
- Wayne Shurts CTOSysco Foods
- Jason Thomstatter Global Systems DirectorMars Symbiosciences
- Angela Yochem CIOBDP