PR and Communications
Publishing, media and speaking opportunities
Smarter. Faster. Leaner. As the expert who makes this happen for your organization, you’ve gained valuable experience and learned hard lessons. Ready to share what you’ve accomplished, and bring favorable publicity to your company?
With access to over 400 brands, more than 700 technology-and-business-focused events, and 460 websites across 97 countries, Council members gain the power to transform themselves into the game-changing business strategists that CEOs now demand and expect.
CIO Executive Council members achieve significant visibility by:
- Contributing by-lined articles to CIO Magazine
- Serving on advisory boards for Wall Street Journal reporters and contributing to articles
- Being interviewed as a “subject matter expert” for various IDG publications
- Becoming more widely recognized for expertise and achievements
- Working with the Council’s in-house public relations experts to hone their “brands”
- Participating in our highly sought-after Global Speakers Bureau
- Addressing IT conferences around the world (sponsored by IDG and others)