Board of Advisors
The Council's Board of Advisors
All distinguished CIOs, our advisors serve as a sounding board and provide guidance on all major Council initiatives and new ventures.
- Chris Clark Group Information OfficerGrainCorp
- Andrew Clowes Head of IT (Australia)Jones Lang Lasalle
- Karen Scott Davie Board Director of Tourism TasmaniaTasmanian Department of Economic Development, Tourism and the Arts
- Allan Davies CIO Asia PacificDematic
- Twila Day CIOSYSCO Corp.
- John Dick CIOTowers Watson
- Louis Ehrlich President and CIOChevron Corp.
- Michael Friedenberg CEOIDG Communications U.S.
- Angelo Grasso Head of IT - Product Business UnitFoxtel
- Gavin Gusling Former CIOGrenda Transit
- Christopher Johnson Head of Shared SystemsFoxtel
- Carsten Larsen General ManagerCorporate and Coordination, Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA)
- Royce Lee CIO, MarketingGrainCorp
- Ralph Loura CIOClorox
- Gerry McCartney VP of IT & CIOPurdue University
- Jackie Montado CIOPepsiCo (Australia)
- Peter Nevin CIOGenea
- Stephen Phillips Group CIOTransfield Services
- Helen Polatajko Senior VP and CIOCIBC Mellon
- Sandy Rasel CO and CIO Perdue Farms
- Hugh Scott CIOEnergy Plus
- Michael Skinner Corporate VP and CIOEurpac Service, Inc.,
- Stephen Warren Principal Deputy Assistant SecretaryDepartment of Veteran Affairs
- Garry Whatley CIOStaples Australia