Nowhere in the world will you find a more concentrated or experienced group of IT leaders than within the CEC.
Our mission is simple – to facilitate robust interactions among our global leaders in order to bring measurable value to their organizations and to support their professional development.
The CEC is an unbiased safe-haven for IT executives who are seeking to advance our profession, develop their leaders, showcase their success and make better, more informed decisions. The CEC provides each member a highly individual experience that draws upon a wealth of resources, including: peer-to-peer interactions, a deep industry knowledgebase, professional development programs, communities of practice, and media/public relations opportunities.
The Council provides a noncompetitive, nonthreatening environment for CIOs to exchange information, discuss challenges and opportunities, and share experiences, which can and do make a difference in each of our professional lives. "
Helen Polatajko, Senior VP and CIO
CIBC Mellon, Canada
The CEC was launched in 2004 by CIO magazine. Current membership includes hundreds of the world’s top CIOs from organizations of every size and industry. Below are just a few of the thought leaders contributing to our global community.
- Larry Bonfante CIOUnited States Tennis Association
- Raj Datt SVP Global Operations & CIOAricent Group
- Marla Davidson CIO and EVP for Strategy Management Arthritis Foundation
- James DiMarzio CIOMazda North American Operations, Mazda USA
- Louis Ehrlich CIO, Chevron Corporation and President, Chevron Information Technology CompanyChevron Corporation
- Ron Guerrier VP & CIOToyota Financial Services
- Steven Hanna VP & CIOKennametal Inc.
- Vince Kellen CIOUniversity of Kentucky
- Chris Kohl VP & CIOVertex, Inc.
- Gerry McCartney VP IT & CIOPurdue University
- Jane Moran Global CIO Unilever
- Robert Urwiler CIOVail Resorts